Fresh Coriander Lentil Dip
- Medium-sized Pot
- 1 cup Dry Yellow Lentils
- 3 cups Water
- 1 Yellow Onion small, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup Fresh Coriander
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Corn Tortilla Chips
- In a medium-sized pot, over medium heat, bring the lentils and water to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Add the onion, garlic, cumin and salt. Stir to combine. Simmer until the lentils are cooked through, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Drain and set aside to let cool.
- In a blender or food processor, add the drained lentils, coriander, lime juice and oil. Process until smooth and creamy, adding water if needed to smooth.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
Photos by Amber Asakura
Gabrielle is a Nutritional Coach, Cooking Teacher and Mama of Five. Her mission is to help and inspire women to create a life of optimal health by transitioning to a plant-based lifestyle. She currently lives in sunny Queensland, Australia with her ‘Beardo’, five skallywags and adorable rescue dog, Lolly.