- Add the tofu and bananas to a food processor or blender, and process until smooth and creamy.
- Add the tapioca starch, lemon, maple syrup, and vanilla, and process until fully incorporated - about 30s.
- Finally, add the peanut butter and process until mixed through, about another 30s.
- Construct your jar by creating 1cm layers each of granola, banana, and raspberries. Repeat 3x, or until your jar is full.
- Top with vegan whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon. Enjoy!
Gabrielle is an evidence-based vegan coach who believes that health transformation begins when you switch to a plant-based diet. Her mission is to help midlife women eat in alignment with who they are and what they value so that they can lead a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life.
Like what you see?
If you like the look of this recipe, hit the button below and we’ll send you a free 7-day meal plan full of delicious plant-based meals!