Peanut Butter Balls
- Mixing Bowl
- 1 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Brown Rice Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 3 tsp Water or additional vanilla extract
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the peanut butter, brown rice syrup and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the oats, coconut, salt and cinnamon until well combined and then add the chocolate chips. If the mixture doesn’t hold together well when pinched together, add the additional water or vanilla, a teaspoon at a time until the mixture holds together well when pinched.
- Form 1” balls by pressing about 1 tablespoon of the mixture together.
- Refrigerate to set for about 20 minutes before eating.
Photos by Amber Asakura
Gabrielle is a Nutritional Coach, Cooking Teacher and Mama of Five. Her mission is to help and inspire women to create a life of optimal health by transitioning to a plant-based lifestyle. She currently lives in sunny Queensland, Australia with her ‘Beardo’, five skallywags and adorable rescue dog, Lolly.
Sign up for a weekly dose of evidence-based info + free recipes
Written by Gabrielle (hi!), these e-mails will help you on your plant-based journey with useful tips, tricks, facts and inspiration – and perhaps the occasional inappropriate joke thrown in for good measure.