RETURN TO HEALTH
A 60-day evidence-based program taught by Gabrielle Olga
Drop a dress size and reverse lifestyle-related illness by following a wholefood, plant-based eating plan.
A ONE-STOP-SHOP solution FOR BODY HEALING
This program combines the expertise of qualified doctors, nutritionists and health coaches to give you everything you need to transform your body and health!
This course is for you if you’re…
A woman over 40 who is ready to lose body fat without ever feeling hungry.
A sufferer of lifestyle-related illness who wants to reverse health conditions naturally and avoid risky, costly and invasive medical treatment.
A results-driven woman who is looking to leverage science to take control of your health while never having to ‘diet’ again!
If you’re nodding your head then you’re in the right place!
HOW RETURN TO HEALTH WORKS
1. Follow The Meal Plans
Make & eat the recipes provided by our qualified nutritionists.
2. Learn While You Eat
Tune in to the weekly topics to strengthen your journey.
3. Track Your Progress
Enter your food and health data for accountability and review.
4. Receive Feedback
We assess your data weekly and provide personalised feedback.
Building the Foundation for Healing
- Why data is crucial before to any dietary change.
- A fun ‘before’ test to help you learn about your taste profile.
- An introduction to your tracking system.
- Set specific and measurable program goals.
- Your first meal plan drops so you can get prepared for next week’s healthy eating.
Understanding Wholefood Plant-Based
- Know exactly what to eat and what to avoid.
- Why whole, plant-based food heals all body types.
- How to review and interpret your tracking data.
- Receive and prepare your week 3 meal plan.
- The essentials of supplementation.
- What to take, how many and how often.
- Best brands. How to shop for quality.
- How to anayse your own blood test results.
- Receive and prepare your week 4 meal plan.
Conquering Mindset & Motivation
- Limiting beliefs that are holding you back from having a healthy body.
- How to stay on track towards your goals by being focused and motivated.
- Introducing the T.E.A.R. cycle, and why it’s good.
- Strategies for how to keep the gremlins at bay when you feel like being “naughty”
- Receive and prepare your week 5 meal plan.
Understanding Body Composition
- Why bone density is important as we age.
- Why raising your metabolism is key to a lean body.
- Understand what body composition is and how to measure it.
- The key to strengthening bones.
- Receive and prepare your week 6 meal plan.
Creating Your Own Meal Planning System
- Create a healthy, and balanced meal plan in minutes.
- Strategies for how to manage cooking in a household with mixed preferences (husband or kids don’t feel like eating healthy?)
- Recommended documentary watch list, for further education and motivation.
- Receive and prepare your week 7 meal plan.
Staying Healthy Outside of Routine
- What to eat while traveling.
- How to make the best choices when eating out (or taking out!)
- Being social without being ‘one of those’ kinds of friends.
- How to balance a meal plan you’ve designed.
- Review your self-designed meal plan that you’ll follow next week.
Thriving Beyond the Program
- Follow your own meal plan.
- Gather your final data points to see how far you’ve come!
- Take the ‘after’ test to measure how your taste profile has changed.
- Receive your personalised results summary including recommended next steps beyond the program.
Plus, get these bonuses:
- 8 x 45 minute Masterclass sessions inside a private Facebook group to help you digest the weekly topic.
- Weekly ‘audits’ of student progress and feedback on your ‘homework’ to help solidify program adherence.
- A space to overcome isolation and constantly refill your motivation tank by connecting with other program members who ‘get’ the journey and are here to help you cross that finish line.
- Premium Gold Membership to our nutrition tracking software.
- Access to all Return to Health meal plan recipes for easy ‘one-tap’ tracking.
- Track your biometrics, supplements, and food metrics to monitor progress.
- An interconnected account with your coach for the ultimate in transparency, visibility and accountability.
- Generate and download insightful reports and see trends at a glance.
- 8 weeks of live Q&A sessions to make sure you get your burning questions answered.
- Removal of any blockers that pop up so you can move forward with clarity and confidence.
- Unlimited Q&A via the private group, SMS/text, private message or email in between sessions.
But Wait! There’s More…
We don’t want you just completing a program, we want you STAYING healthy! That’s why we’re including two months of access to the Flourish membership for FREE!
When you purchase this program, you’ll get a two-month subscription (valued at $50) of Flourish, which includes:
Monthly group coaching and masterclasses (with Gabrielle Olga) .
Accountability challenges (no more excuses for not taking action).
Guided tutorials on how to improve your health and (and uplevel your life!)
1 x nutritionist-approved 2 week meal plan each month that takes the pain out of wondering what to eat.
1 x 2 week shopping list so you know exactly what to buy.
A monthly marketing Action Plan that’ll help you create your healthiest self (yes, YOU!)
Daily bite-sized actions so you can clock up small, regular health wins to leverage your limited time.
Access to a private community of likeminded women where you support and encourage one another and walk the journey together.
We know staying on top of your health can feel like a second full-time job (the struggle is real!), so that’s why we’re including resources to keep you on track with consistency and ease.
Complimentary access to Flourish for two months is our gift to you (and you can cancel at any time).
Meet Your coach
Hi, I’m Gabrielle Olga, a health coach + CEO of Plant Body Solution.
Over 15 years ago, I switched my farmer’s diet for a plant-based lifestyle and dropped a tonne of weight, spiked my energy levels and cured a raft of health problems associated with eating animal foods.
While working for a global weight-loss organisation, I became certifed in plant-based nutrition and opened my own coaching practice.
Later, I became the founder of Plant Body Solution – an international service that helps midlife women transform their body’s and health by fuelling with plants.
We Love a Good Before & After
Before Return To Health
After Return To Health
High blood pressure
‘Normal’ blood pressure
‘Normal’ blood sugar
‘Normal’ LDL cholesterol
Morbidly obese, obese or overweight
Trending towards a healthy BMI
Always tired with no get-up-and-go
Abundant energy and ready for anything
Your weight always being “a thing” keeping you from doing stuff
Bring on the activities, events and social life!
No desire for self-care
Takes pride in appearance
Always eating yet never full
Satisfied and nourished
I’ve lost 14 kilos and my BMI is now normal. My cholesterol went back to normal in 6 weeks. My health has never been better!
HEATHER SHORTLAND, RETURN TO HEALTH ALUMNI
I’ve created a step-by-step framework to teach you how you can lose weight and get healthy by focussing on nourishment.
I’ve coached hundreds of women on how to take action, and reclaim their health… will you let me help YOU next?
Who This Program is NOT for…
Someone who prefers tiny food portions and slogging it out at the gym
Someone who believes their health is someone elses responsibility
Someone who’d rather bury their head in the sand than deal in facts
Someone unwilling to forgo animal foods over the program duration
Someone who trusts that crystals, oils and manifesting will sort things out
Someone unprepared to make their health a priority for 60 days
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm not going to lie - this is total 8 week commitment. Any directional change requires a bit amount of effort up front until you can slip back into steady maintenence. You'll need to make it a priority to do the work and achieve success. But I promise you - you've got this. I will be with you every step of the way.
You don't have to be a master chef to make the meals in this program - they were all designed to use simple techniques and basic equipment.
Aside from commonplace items like frying pans and spatulas you really only need a blender (or food processor) to make the meals in this program. No need to rush out and buy fancy air fryers or slow cookers (though they can be helpful if you've been eyeing one!).
This is not an exercise program and your results do not rely on exercise. That said, midway through I introduce you to the importance of "slow steady cardio" to help accelerate your results. This consists of a 30 minute walk each day and ideally, some form of resistance exercise twice weekly. But I'm not a personal trainer or a drill sergeant. I will ask you to put in the work, but only the work you feel comfortable doing.
Absolutely! This program is perfect for those who want to help support and improve their medical issues. If you have a formal diagnosis we do ask that you discuss the program with your doctor - we take you through the steps in module so no need to rush off and do anything yet.
It happens! We will always defer to your doctor's expertise and their knowledge of your specific health situation, so if they say "No" that's good enough for us. Get in touch with us and we would be happy to process a full refund, if notified within the first two weeks of the program, or a proportionate refund if notified thereafter.
Firstly, I am dedicated to you for the full 8 weeks including 6 hours of coaching and unlimited Q&A. The group style of coaching makes this a very affordable option when compared to my one-to-one coaching package.
I also believe that the return on investment heavily outweighs the program cost. Think about what your health is worth to you, and then add up the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual cost of ill-health.
Finally, it's the people who are willing to invest in themselves and commit to doing the work that achieve results. The higher the cost, the higher the commitment.
You will need to purchase the ingredients to follow the six meal plans included in the program. The cost of the ingredients will differ from person to person depending on how many people in your family will be following the meal plans, your existing pantry supplies, and where you live and shop. With a 'cook once, eat twice' approach to the meal planning and an emphasis on switching ingredients for what is seasonal and local to you, this helps to keep costs as low as possible, As we are dealing with whole ingredients, we do away with the expensive costs of convenience food items.
Measurements are in! 11.5kg down. 2 inches off my boobs, 2 inches off my high waist and 2 inches off hips! Thank you just doesn’t seem enough.
LARA DEGASPERI, RETURN TO HEALTH ALUMNI
Sold, But Not Sure?
We offer a 14-day money-back guarantee
* from program start date. You must show proof of participation by tracking your data in the app.
You have impacted my life in such a BIG way – health-wise and emotionally
JACQUELINE CLUETT, RETURN TO HEALTH ALUMNI
Results Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our programs and the educational value they provide. However, there is no guarantee that you will lose any weight using the techniques and ideas in these materials. When we present weight loss and other health markers on our website and our other channels, we are showcasing exceptional results, which do not reflect the average experience. You should not rely on any weight, measurement, or blood marker information we present as any kind of promise, guarantee, or expectation of any level of similar success. Your results will be determined by a number of factors over which we have no control, such as your time commitment, experiences, skills, level of effort, and education. Adopting a changed dietary lifestyle carries risks, and your use of any information contained on this website is at your own risk. Subject to our Refund Policy, we provide content without any express or implied warranties. By continuing to use our site and access our content, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented or as a result of purchasing any of our products or services. Any claims made of actual results can be verified upon request.